Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!! & leaving on Out.reach

Well friends I'm leaving Perth...



For the next 3 months I'll be in some very different places: the capital city in Indo starting with J and Katmandu in Nepa.l. Very exciting.


There's been some pretty significant things happening in my life if you haven't already heard; heres a quick run-down...


I said in my last blog that the next time I blog is when all my finances come in well - Praise the Lord: they all came in! All Au$4750! our locations changed a little too (obviously) which is great.


Christmas away from home was different but really great still. Not exactly like being at home but still a really fun time. I played sax for the base and on a Carol by Candlelight open air that we had with 100's of people from the Perth community. Everyone really enjoyed it. I wish I could post the video but i already packed it away.. here's a photo anyway..



Then I played on Christmas day at the base at lunch...



We had a few great get-together's on Christmas.. we had a "Christmas tree decorating" party which was really fun.. here's the final product:







Merry Christmas!!


Here's something slightly off topic but was some good memories.. Carissa, Jason and I on Carissa's birthday we had a little while ago. They're from my DTS. Good times, great friends..





Well I can safely say I'm lock and loaded for our out.reach and I can't wait to see what God's going to do in and through me and the team. Here's everyone on the ODTS...




Keep checking here for more photos and updates.


Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home