Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Outreach Emerging...

Dear friends


I'm in week 8 now of the October DTS and things are definately picking up momentum. I'm excited about what God's doing in the students (spiritual open heart surgery for many!) and also embracing what he's doing in my life too. I'm learning more each day in how to operate as an effective leader in blessing, serving and encourging those I'm convering.


A big task infront of me at the moment is trusting God for out.reach funds which are due on the 12th of December. I still need NZ$3633 to come in. Myself and one other are leading a team of 10 to Ja.karta and Ne.pal for a total of 3 months. (2 in Jaka.rta and just under 1 in Ne.pal)

There's a very significant need for me to stand, fight and trust God for every last cent of these funds at the moment. I know the next time I blog will be when these finances come in, so in faith I've already recieved them but please please pray for me when you read this because... yes your prayer works!

I was thinking about it and ultimately the out.reach $ is not actually for me - it's for me to go. To go and bless these nations. As a team, we are very confident and excited that God is going to work and move in amazing, creative ways. We are trusting him together for miracles in Ja.karta and in Nepa.l.


Bless you guys. I'll attach photo's next time. Email me if you want more info on how you can support me - tompo__@hotmail.com (2 underscores)


Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home